Athens 1915. He studied at the Athens School of Fine
Arts (1934 - 1941) under D. Biskinis and O. Argyros and
shortly afterwards under the painters E. Zeppos and S.
Papaloukas. He worked on graphic arts (1943 - 1966).
His themes are mostly landscapes, compositions with
human firures and still lives. He reproduces them in an
impressionistic way and occasionally with ablative
He is a member of the Pictorial Arts Chamber of Greece
and the IAG.
Gallery "Diogenis" (1970), The Brownstone Gallery, New
York (1971), Chase Gallery, New York (1972), Gallery "Rotonda"
(1975-1979), Les Ambassadeurs Club, London (1979),
Brunel House, London (1986), Fine Arts, Thessalonica
(1987-1991), Enstasis etc.
Pan-hellenic (1948, 1952, 1957, 1960, 1967, 1969, 1971,
Source: Nikias Research